Monday, August 23, 2010

In the mood
(check it out, it's an awesome jazz piece by glen miller)

What a big contrast from this morning's post,
which I'll promise myself to not take down or the cycle will repeat,
all over again.

----
Smooth jazz, swing, bossa nova, vocal jazz, anything jazz.
Just two songs on my playlist for tonight.

How I wish the sky would be dark forever,
I'll go stargazing by the merlion,
with the splashing sounds to quiet my mind.
I'd give anything to lie there forever,
and stare at the sky with closing eyes again.

Please bring me there again.
...or I'll bring myself.


Norah Jones - One flight down


Olivia Ong - I feel the earth move


Stars in the night sky aglow, I wish for you to never go;
Sun I wish for you to never rise, tomorrow please don't arrive.
Splashing waves hypnotise me, my heart doesn't wish to see;
Darkness calm my senses, my soul needs to be fearless.


That's how much I love the night, anything for the darkness.
Seems like facebook is replacing this when it comes to my short phrases.
I'll post them here because they'll last forever.

So all I needed this morning was a space to type (rant)
and someone who cares.

No comments: